Equal-length performance headers improve exhaust flow and sports car sound; Sport Headers include 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters.
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP! No 10-week lead time ;)
- Fits all 986.2 Boxster / S vehicles (2000-2004)
- Includes 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters for maximum performance
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst-generated check engine light, guaranteed
- Adds 8 whp and 4 ft-lbs of torque when installed with Fabspeed's Maxflo Performance Exhaust System
- Equal-length CNC mandrel-bent primary tubes and F1-style high velocity merge collectors ensure maximum flow characteristics
- Simple bolt-on installation
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
- Slight modifications to the factory coolant line are required on vehicles equipped with a Tiptronic transmission - Flexible Stainless Steel hose can be purchased from a local autozone or speedshop to reroute the new line for proper clearance.
Why Fabspeed Chose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high-performance gains and longevity so it won't deteriorate over time like lower-grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.